Thursday, 10 January 2013

My Top 5 Albums of 2012

Gosh, it's been a while since I visited my little blog here...  I've been kind of busy having a baby and my mind has been a bit preoccupied...

Anyhow, since I've posted my Top 5 Albums for the last 2 years I thought I'd keep it up.  So here goes!

1. MUTEMATH: Odd Soul.  Obsessed with this AMAZING album all through 2012. 



Did you hear me - OBSESSED!!!  They are brilliant.

ALPINE: A is for Alpine.  This album is totally chilled and full of sweet sounds, it totally suits my mood these days.

COSMO JARVIS: Think Bigger.  As well as having the coolest name in the biz, this crazy Englishman sings a bit like a pirate - sounds weird and it is a little.  I like it! 
Check out this totally cute video:


FRANK OCEAN: Channel Orange:  If you were wondering what all the fuss is about this guy - get on board.  It's kind of RnB, there are moments of Price, Stevie Wonder and even Lenny Kravitz.  It's still on repeat at my place.

LANA DEL REY: What can I say about this lady?  Reminds me of summer early 2012, volume up and imagining the people, scenes and atmosphere she creates.

What have I missed?  Do you have a top 5 from 2012?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...